Registration for Super Series Season 1 2020 (men’s & ladies) is now open. You can register by clicking here.
Conditions of Entry
- Registrations close Tuesday 28th January 2020
- Cost: $130 (Uniform included)
- Kick-off: Round 1 – Tuesday 11th February 2020
- 10 Rounds PLUS Semi, Prelim & Grand Finals. No Trials!
- Interested Men and Women players put their names and experience down for the draft.
- Each team will have assigned Captains and will draft players for an even competition.
- The draft will spread experience, juniors and talent around the competition so all are invited to nominate for these elite Men’s & Women’s competitions.
- A link to the draw on our NEW website www.redlandstouch.com.au
- Game times may be 6.15, 7 or 7.45pm subject to teams in Tuesday competitions
- 10 weeks of games + Semi-Final, Preliminary Final & Grand Final
- 1st round Tue Feb 11th
- No Games NTL week Tue Mar 11th
- Round 10 Tue Apr 21st
- Semi-Final Tue April 28th
- Prelim-Final Tue May 5th
- Grand Final Tue May 12th
- Fees for the season $130 per player.
- Fees must be paid prior to Receiving uniform and playing any matches
- Any new players throughout the season will be required to register and pay their fees before taking the field.
- Uniforms will be ready for collection Tuesday night 11th February. Please arrive at least half-hour before your game so we can distribute the uniforms to you.
- Correct uniforms must be worn for every game.
- Players can play in one team in the Super Series comp only
- Players can also play in the RTA Mixed or Ladies comp on Tuesday night or any other nights of competition.
- To be eligible to play in the finals all players must have signed on at least four times throughout the season. Please use the same signature each week. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS to this rule!
- If you are injured you can still sign on but you must let the referee know at half time so that you can be included in the headcount.